MANCHESTER UNITED snubbed the chance to sign Arsenal starlet Gabriel Martinelli – and the decision could come back to haunt them next week.

 MANCHESTER UNITED snubbed the chance to sign Arsenal starlet Gabriel Martinelli – and the decision could come back to haunt them next week.
Image result for gabriel martinelli man utd

United had been tracking the highly-rated teenager along with a host of other top clubs in Europe and beat them all to inviting him over for a trial.
Martinelli says he made four trips from his home in Brazil to train with United's youth team – including linking up with Mason Greenwood.
Speaking of United, Martinelli said: “Between 2015 and 2017 I went there four times and trained for about 15 days.
“I asked to take a picture with [Patrice] Evra, [Marouane] Fellaini and other guys.
“Pogba knew I was Brazilian and asked if everything was okay with me and where I was playing. We took a picture together.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Pages